Friday, July 3, 2015

TBR for July 2015

This month of July is going to be busy for me! I have my birthday coming up soon, and marching band camp starts later in the month. However, I am going to try to read at least ten books this month.

As of right now I'm reading two books, Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer and The Journey of the Marked by Rebecca P. McCray. I'm about have way done with the former and just started The Journey of the Marked. Hopefully I'll finish these two in the next couple days. Off the Page is about a girl, Delilah, and her relationship with Oliver, a character who used to live in a book. The Journey of the Marked is a story that follows several characters who a marked to be warriors. These warriors are hunted down by the imposed government.

After those two, I will probably be reading Fairest by Marissa Meyer, which is book 3.5 in the Lunar Chronicles. It's a pretty short read, and I'm looking forward to learning more about Queen Levana's backstory. I'm also itching to pick up Angelfall, the initial book in the Penryn & the End of Days trilogy. Angelfall follows our main character, Penryn as she tries to find her sister after she has been taken by angels that have come to the earth and caused an apocalypse about a month before.

I'm also looking forward to reading A Court of Thorns and Roses, the much hyped up first book in Sarah J. Maas' latest series. My friend recently read this book and loved it, so I'm eager to pick it up. After that, I'm not too sure. I might pick up Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins, which is the sequel to Rebel Belle. After those, I don't really know what I'll pick up! I'll just see what happens. What are you reading this month? Comment down below!





No comments:

Post a Comment