Sunday, December 13, 2015

One Lovely Blog Award!

Hey guys and welcome back to my blog! I'm Genni and I have some exciting news for you all! The lovely Lauren at Always Me nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Her blog is one of my favorites out there. Be sure to check out her out! 

I also want to thank you guys. Everyone one of you who visits my blog baffles me. I wouldn't have done this without you as well! :)

The Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules display the word button.
- Give seven facts about yourself!
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for the award and make sure to notify them!
- Display the award button on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you.

My Facts:

1.) I love, love, love binge watching Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU! Liv Benson is one of my favorite fictional characters of all time. My mom actually started watching it when she got pregnant because she was on bed rest and got bored. 

2.) I'm a scaredy cat! The dark and me do not mix well. Add horror movies? You got me shutting my eyes and closing my ears.

3.) I had to wear an eye patch over my eye for about a year or so because I had an extreme case of amblyopia, or lazy eye. Basically, I had to wear a patch over my right eye to strengthen my left.

4.) I still watch Barbie movies even though I'm sixteen. In fact, I just watched Barbie Rock N' Royals. My friend of more than 10 years and I watch Barbie movies whenever we hang out because it is tradition. Our favorite is Princess and the Pauper; it is a classic Barbie movie!

5.) I have one dog, Gabby, and she is my everything!


6.) My guilty pleasure TV shows are The Royals and Vampire Diaries. The dynamic of Vampire Diaries has definitely changed after Nina Dobrev left, but I still really like it. 

7.) I love late 1950s era music! One of my two favorite songs are Wonderful World by Sam Cooke and Runaround Sue by Dion.


My Nominees:

1.) Blue Eye Books
2.) Bookish Realm Reviews
3.) Books, Stars, Writing, and Everything In Between
4.) Enchanted by YA
5.) Tangled 'N' Books
6.) The Bibliolater
7.) The Girl Who Read Too Much
8.) A Thousand Books
9.) Anne Books
10.) The Midnight Princess
11.) My Addiction: Books
12.) Daydreaming Books
13.) Carlene Inspired
14.) Confessions Of an Addict
15.) Book Lovers Blog

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination -- will definitely get to this ASAP!
    I still watch Barbie movies sometimes too & I love The Vampire Diaries :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is still watching them! :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is one of my favorites, too! It just baffles me how many people visit my blog - I doubt I will ever get over it.

    I like Law and Order, too, especially CI and SVU. I haven't watched a Barbie movie in at least 16 years...makes me feel old!

    I've watched through season five of TVD, so I'm still trying to catch up!

    You have excellent taste in music! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is hard to imagine that many people visiting my blog.

      CI and SVU are my favorite series of the Law and Order world. Haha, I'm sorry!

      You've got it! Season five and six were my two least favorite seasons so far, but seven is progressing really well!

      And thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination Gennifer! SVU is one of the best TV shows ever!! I love it when they have marathons on and I'll watch episode after episode after episode when school is on break :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Laura! I do the same exact thing on school breaks! That is, if I'm not watching Netflix! :D

      Delete
  4. Thank-you for the nomination! Your dog sounds so cute... I adore dogs so much. Wearing an eye patch for a whole year sounds the worst! I'm glad your eye is all better now though :)

    Denise | The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! She's a handful, but in a great way! It sounds bad, but I only remember bits and pieces because I was six. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination! I'll be getting on and filling my 7 facts out today. In case you feel awkward about Barbie, I am 25 and totally still watch the movies. The man hates it when I do, but hey he knew he was dating a disney princess barbie fanatic when he first met me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can't wait to read the post. That makes me feel so much better! And hey, he knew what he was getting into! :D

      Delete
  6. thank you so much for the nomination! I'll do it soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so so much, Genni!!
    It's so nice you thought of me and I'm definitely going to do this asap :D

    Gina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Gina! And how could I not? I love your blog! :)

      Delete
    2. Aww, thank you! That's so sweet :)

      Delete