Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Currently Reading/TBR: The Problem with Forever, Pure, Frankenstien

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be talking (writing?) about the books that I am currently reading and what I am planning on reading later this month! 

I'm currently reading two different books by Jennifer L. Armentrout and I have no shame. When I start reading JLA, it is hard for me to stop. Here writing isn't fantastic by any means, but it is addicting. A couple days ago I picked up Pure, the second book in the Covenant series. I am liking it a lot so far (I'm a third of the way through), but the romance between Aiden and Alex is getting on my nerves. I can't wait for the action to pick up. The other Armentrout book I'm reading right now is The Problem With Forever, which is her latest release. I finally gave in and today I went to my Barnes & Nobles and bought it. I'm just over 100 pages in and loving it.

Though I just want to read Armentrout all day long, I do have some required reading I have to do. It is only 12 days until I start my senior yet, and I have yet to read any of the three required readings. Today I am going to start reading Frankenstien. I have heard amazing things from all of you, and I'm just going to force myself to pick it up. I always seem to have a hard time starting a book once it is assigned. That's what I get for being a mood reader!
 
My current audiobook is City of a Thousand Dolls. I hadn't heard too much about the book before I picked it up, but I decided to give it a go! I'm about a third of the way through with this one as well. I did have some trouble getting into the book. My attention always drifted, but it is starting to catch my interest now! I think I'll be done by the end of the week!


What are you currently reading?

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon with another post!

Happy Reading!

Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

12 comments:

  1. Jennifer L. Armentrout!!! She is such a queen. I haven't read her latest work, but I'll definitely have to check it out. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She truly is! I'm having a lot of fun with it right now. :D Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way about JLA books! And Pure's romance does get better. Although I won't say just why! I just picked up the next book in that series, Deity. I can't decide if I want to read The Problem With Forever. I liked Don't Look Back by JLA, but other than that I've preferred her more paranormal types of stories. Hope you enjoy Pure as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that! I do like Seth more than Aiden, but I'm pretty sure he's not endgame. I decided to read The Problem with Forever after I read The Dead List on wattpad by her. Thanks Lisa! I'm keeping my hopes up. :D

      Delete
  3. I feel the same way about JLA writing! It's not great but I keep reading :D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're reading Pure! The series gets better and better with each book, and that includes the relationship between Aiden and Alex :) I haven't read A Problem with Forever yet, so I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that! I'm actually rooting for Seth right now, but I don't think that is going to be endgame unfortunately. But I think I'll ship Aiden and Alex together eventually. :D I'm really liking A Problem with Forever so far. I plan on finishing it today! :)

      Delete
  5. I absolutely loved The Problem with Forever so I am so glad you're reading it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous post! <3


    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of JLA! I've read most of her books as they were published or before, and I liked most of them. At this current moment, I'm over her books for now. The heroes and heroines all started to sound the same. :o But I want to read more adult books from her!

    Happy reading, Gennifer!

    Have a lovely weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete