Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #62

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog! I'm Genni, and today I'll be participating in Waiting on Wednesday, and meme originally created by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. Jill hasn't been active for a while, so Tressa @ Wishful Endings has adopted it! If you see posts by the name of "Can't Wait Wednesday," it's the same thing!

The book I'm looking forward to this week is Tell Me No Lies by A.V. Geiger!

Love. Obsession. Jealousy. Murder.

No one knows what happened to pop icon Eric Thorn. His Twitter account? Frozen. His cell phone? Cracked and bloody, buried in the snow.

Agoraphobic fangirl Tessa Hart knows the truth, but she's finally left her #EricThornObsessed days behind. She has no intention of ever touching her Twitter app again. But Snapchat... That's safer, right?

After months of living under the radar, Tessa emerges from hiding, forced to face the deadly consequences of her past. But in the interrogation room, answers only lead to more questions in the pulse-pounding conclusion to the Follow Me Back duology

Here are some stats about the book:
Genre - YA Contemporary Thriller
Release Date - June 5, 2018
Publisher - Sourcebooks Fire
Pages -352
Why I'm Waiting
June 5th cannot come soon enough!! After the explosive ending of Follow Me Back, I was desperate for the sequel. So much that I re-downloaded wattpad and skimmed through the wattpad version. Of course the published version will be different, but that is how much I needed to know what happened next!

If you want to know more of my thoughts on the first book in this duology, click here and the page will take you to my review!

Are you looking forward to Tell Me No Lies?

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon with another post!

Happy Reading!

Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

22 comments:

  1. Nice!! I still need to read the first one but I'm excited for them both now! Lol!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them! The first one was a fast-paced and easy read. :D

      Delete
  2. I've definitely heard of this but but I'd not seen this book before! It sounds like you are more than ready to read this one. 😀 I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic week, Genni. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I'm really eager for this one. I scoured NG but it wasn't there, so I'll have to wait like everyone else!

      Thank you Alyssa! You too. :)

      Delete
  3. I've been curious about the first one and this one makes me want to start the series even more. Great choice this week and I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! If you pick up the first book, let me know! I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh! This sounds like an intense book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is! The last one was, for sure!

      Thanks for stopping by Ronyell!

      Delete
  5. YES YES YES!!!! I loved the first book so much, and I'm dying to get this!
    Fingers crossed Sourcebooks approves us quickly over Netgalley for this.
    I haven't read the wattpad version because I didn't want to ruin it, but I'm so glad you liked it and are going to read the final version as well.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Honestly, I'm going to continue to scour NG until it pops up, haha!
      I can't say that I really liked the wattpad version, but I heard that the final version is going to be really different. I read some parts on wattpad of the first book, and they had already made a lot of changes. It did fulfill that part of me that needed to read something after the ending though!

      I'll be sure to check out your WoW! Thanks for stopping by Aneta. :D

      Delete
  6. Ooh this sounds good and intense! That imagery of a cracked cell in the snow makes me wonder what happened! Looks great...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not just cracked, but bloody too! The first book left on such a cliffhanger, and I can't wait to learn what happened.

      Thanks for visiting Greg!

      Delete
  7. This sounds soooo good! I definitely have to read this one! I need to read the first one first though. I recently read another thriller featuring a character with agoraphobia,amd enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love the first one!! I don't know how well the representation is, but it sure was thrilling.

      Delete
  8. WHY IS THIS NOT OUT YET!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I have no clue!! BUT I just saw it on Netgalley so now you can get your hands on it! :D

      Delete
  9. Huh - I think I'll have to try book one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! As you can see from these very excited comments, it worked out for a lot of people! :)

      Delete
  10. I'm definitely curious about this. I'm off to check out book 1 of this series. Thanks for the heads up and I hope you really enjoy book 2!

    Renee ~ My CWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like the first book Renee! And thank you. :D

      Delete
  11. I read Woman in the Window, a different book about an agoraphobic (did I spell that right) and really enjoyed it. So maybe I should try the first book and see what I think !
    Jen Ryland Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you did? It's a pretty complex word! :D But I also think people like the phrase "with (blank disease/disability)" so that their disease and/or disability isn't the defining factor of them. :)

      I just read the synopsis of Woman in the Window, and it sounds great! Thanks for mentioning it. :)

      Have a great week Jen!

      Delete